Punjab & Sind Bank Patiala Zone organized campaign for generation of ideas
Gurjit Singh/ royalpatiala.in/ Patiala
Punjab & Sind Bank Patiala Zone organized campaign for generation of ideas & review performance of branches falling under district Patiala, Sangrur and Barnala on 17th and 18th August 2019. The Branch Managers themselves reviewed their performance & deliberated on issues and ideas to decide future strategy.
S Harisankar, MD & CEO of Punjab & Sind Bank heard the ideas & suggestions of Branch Managers & expressed his views & guided on the ways and means to increase credit to various sectors of economy.
Punjab & Sind Bank is also focusing on enhanced use of technology to bring innovative change to make banking citizen centric & responsive to the needs of senior citizen, farmers, industrialists, entrepreneurs, youth, students and women.
Zonal Manager, Rajesh Malhotra actively reviewed the branch performance with regards to national priorities in following areas:
• Credit support for economic growth, industry & farm sector.
• MSME sector & MUDRA loans.
• Education loans, green economy and Swachh Bharat.
• Financial inclusion and women empowerment.
• Direct benefit transfers, less cash/digital economy.
• Ease of living and alignment of local priorities with corporate social responsibilities.
The meeting instilled a sense of involvement among the field functionaries for alignment with national priorities. Since bank has its vast presence in this area, so the top management is paying special attention towards the development of the area by providing customized credit schemes for all segments.